PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
PLEASE READ THESE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “AGREEMENT”) IN THEIR ENTIRETY BEFORE USING OR RECEIVING ANY SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) FROM shoppinghelp.online (THE “COMPANY”). For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” means each individual end-user of the Company’s Services.
By providing a credit or debit card (hereinafter referred to as a “credit card”) and/or billing information, or by registering for, using or receiving any of the Company’s Services, you:
1. represent that you are 18 years of age or older;
2. represent that you have the legal capacity and authority to bind yourself and/or the person or entity for whom you are entering into this Agreement;
3. represent that you read and understand English and have read and understand this Agreement;
4. represent, warrant and covenant that the information and data that you have provided or will provide to the Company is or will be correct and complete in all respects, and that you have the right to provide such information and data to the Company;
5. acknowledge that the Company has and will rely upon the information and data that you provide and that any incorrect or incomplete information that you provide to the Company may result in the Company withholding, suspending or terminating the Services and/or terminating this Agreement; and
6. agree to be bound by this Agreement, as it may be updated by the Company from time to time in its sole discretion.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR CANNOT MAKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OR RECEIVE ANY SERVICES FROM THE COMPANY.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions upon which the Company agrees to provide the Services to you and the terms and conditions upon which you agree to use or receive the Services. You acknowledge and agree that (a) this Agreement (including, without limitation, any of the fees set forth in this Agreement) may be amended by the Company from time to time in its sole discretion with or without notice to you by amending the then current version of this Agreement found at www.shoppinghelp.online, and (b) you will be bound by any such amendments immediately upon posting. You should therefore visit www.efurniturecart.com from time to time to read the then current version of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that portions of the Services may be subject to third party licenses, which may further affect your rights in the Services.
RIGHT TO ACCESS AND MODIFY YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND PERIPHERALS
You hereby (a) give the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, the right to access your computer systems, computers, software, network devices, servers, phones, tablets, mobile devices, peripherals and/or any other hardware, systems or devices (collectively “Computer Systems and Devices”) covered by the Services; (b) grant to the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, necessary and reasonable access to your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services on your premises; (c) give the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, the right to open, view, modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate your computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, without limitation, the computer operating system, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services; and (d) give the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, the right to download and/or install software or other products on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services, including without limitation, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and any other hardware which the Company may elect to install.
For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Services" means this website and any services that you may purchase or receive from the Company from time to time, including, without limitation, those Services identified on documentation (including, without limitation, documentation provided via email) provided by the Company from time to time in connection with such purchase and/or as set forth in greater detail on the Company’s website at shoppinghelp.online You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Services provided to you by the Company will only cover the users and Computer Systems and Devices specifically registered with or otherwise authorized by the Company for use in connection with the Services and that the Company may discontinue any of the Services from time to time in its sole discretion.
Certain Obligations. In addition to your other obligations under this Agreement, you:
1. agree to promptly notify the Company whenever your personal or billing information changes (including for example, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card number, or credit card expiration date);
2. are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under, and charges incurred with, all of your accounts with the Company (including any secondary accounts or sub-accounts registered to one or more of your primary accounts), including, without limitation, all acts, omissions and use by persons other than you, with or without your permission;
3. acknowledge that you may be required to install certain software on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services to assist the Company in providing the Services, that you may install and use the software in executable form only, and that the Company has the right to terminate this Agreement and the Services if you (i) do not install all of the required software on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services (as applicable and as directed by the Company) or (ii) alter, modify or disable any of the required software or its settings or configurations;
4. shall not resell the Services, use them for high volume purposes, use them as a virtual support center, as determined solely by Company, or engage in similar activities;
5. shall only use the Services for the users and Computer Systems and Devices specifically registered with or otherwise authorized by the Company for use in connection with the Services;
5. acknowledge that, depending on the type of Services purchased, Services provided for each additional user and/or Computer System and Device may incur separate and additional fees as identified on documentation (including, without limitation, documentation provided via email) provided by the Company from time to time and/or set forth on the Company’s website at http://www.shoppinghelp.online;
6. shall at all times comply with the Company’s minimum system and hardware requirements, which the Company may change from time to time, and you acknowledge that the Company has the right to terminate this Agreement and the Services if you do not comply with the Company’s minimum system and hardware requirements or are abusive, mistreat Company agents and/or have commercially unreasonable/excessive requests for support; and
7. agree that, in connection with your use of the Services and other activities related to this Agreement, you will (i) comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, (ii) not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, and (iii) not submit or otherwise transmit any material that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains viruses or other harmful computer code or files such as Trojan horses, worms or time bombs.
User Data. In the course of using the Services, you may submit or otherwise provide data and other content (“Content”) to the Company and/or any person or entity upon which the Company relies to host or provide any Licensed IP (as defined below), computer server, website or services on behalf of the Company (“Third Party Provider”). You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any Content you submit or otherwise provide to the Company and/or a Third Party Provider. You also agree that you have obtained all necessary rights and licenses to any such Content. You hereby grant the Company and its Third Party Providers a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, store, transmit and disclose your Content to fulfill its obligations and provide the Services described in this Agreement. The Company reserves, on behalf of itself and its Third Party Providers, the right to delete any such content at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
Export. The Services, the Licensed IP and any related technical data or underlying information (collectively, the “Controlled Technology”) are subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all export and import laws and regulations, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. None of the Controlled Technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to U.S. sanctions applicable to the export or re-export of goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List, or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List, Entity List, or Nonproliferation Sanctions List. By accessing, using or receiving the Controlled Technology, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing and warranting that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list, and that you acknowledge you are responsible to obtain any necessary U.S. government authorization to ensure compliance with U.S. law.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
General Availability. You acknowledge that the Services may not be available at all times, and may not be available in the format generally marketed, and some Computer Systems and Devices may not be able to receive the Services even if initial testing shows that your connection was qualified or your computer environment was suitable. In order for you to receive the Services, which will be provided remotely or on-site, the Company will qualify your Internet connection for the minimum line rate (speed) available for support based on the Company’s standard line qualification procedures. You acknowledge that the Services may require high-speed Internet access and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate connectivity to the Internet.
Restrictions and Suspensions. You acknowledge and agree that the Company, its Third Party Providers and/or its licensors or other third parties may, at any time, without notice or liability, take actions which restrict the use of the Services or other Licensed IP or limit the time of availability of the Services or other Licensed IP (a) if your use of the Services puts an excessive burden on the Services or the Company’s network (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion); (b) in order to perform maintenance activities, make modifications to the Services or other Licensed IP, and to maintain session control; or (c) in the event of a denial of service attack or other attack on the Services or other Licensed IP or other event that the Company determines, in its sole discretion, may create a risk to the Services or other Licensed IP, to you, to any of our other customers, or to others.
Scheduling For all Services that require scheduling a session with the Company, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to schedule a mutually convenient Service session within a reasonable period of time. However, you acknowledge that circumstances outside of the Company’s control (for example, a large scale outbreak of a new computer virus), scheduling conflicts and/or other unforeseen circumstances may cause significant delays in the Company’s ability to schedule a Service session and/or to otherwise attend a scheduled Service session. In the event that such circumstances cause the Company to miss a scheduled Service Session, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to re-schedule a mutually convenient Service session within a reasonable period of time.
Plans and Fees. You agree to pay the fees for the Services identified by the Company, including without limitation on documentation (including documentation provided via email) provided by the Company from time to time in connection with your purchase thereof and/or as set forth on the Company’s website at , which fees are subject to change by the Company at any time in its sole discretion. You are responsible for all charges related to accessing the applicable Services, including all telephone and Internet access charges.
Provision of Services. The Company will exercise reasonable judgment in the manner with which it provides the Services. The Company does not guarantee that the Services will meet your business needs. You acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing the Company to provide the Services in a manner the Company reasonably sees fit. If you need more specifics on how the Company’s provision of the Services aligns with your business needs, you must contact the Company.